What To Bring?
- Photo Identification – State ID, Military ID, Driver’s License, Birth Certificate, or Passport
- Insurance Card
- *Comfortable clothing and shoes, keep in mind the Florida weather (T-shirts, Tank Tops, Jeans, Shorts, Dresses, Light Jackets etc.). On-site laundry facilities and supplies are available.
- Active wear – gym clothes, sneakers, bathing suit, towel etc.
- Alcohol-free Personal Toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, feminine hygiene products, etc.
- Entertainment items- Blanket, Pillow, Books, Magazines, Journal etc.
- A list of all medications prescription, including dosages, and any known allergies to medications
*Clothing: Your clothing should be appropriate to the treatment setting (casual, appropriate length and in good taste). Clothing that depicts alcohol, drugs, sex, violence, gambling (or if deemed inappropriate by staff) will not allowed.